With this we finish our “Around the World in 30 Days” .I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Tomato and Peanut Relish
Recipe Source: Here
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 225 g tomatoes, chopped
- 250 g peanuts, ground
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they begin to break down.
- Add the ground peanuts at this stage and continue cooking until everything blends together.
- Add the chilli powder, and soy sauce then season.
- Continue to cook to the desired consistency and serve with rice .
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!