Monday, 20 October 2008

CHOCLATE FUDGE

This recipe is something that my SIL, tried out long before her marriage. It can be made with milkmaid also, but, I like to use this recipe, as I don’t always have milkmaid at home.

Method:

1½ cups milk

¾ cups cocoa or 100 grms cooking choclate

4 cups sugar

½tea spoon salt

¼ butter or ghee

2 tea spoon vanilla essence

nuts

Ingredients:

1.In a heavy pan mix cocoa & milk, stir till it dissolves over gentle flame.

2.Mix sugar & salt, cook over low flame till sugar dissolves. Raise heat & cook till it reaches soft ball stage( a drop put in cold water should form a soft ball)

3.Remove from heat & cool slightly till pan is cool enough to handle.

4.Add butter, nuts & essence. Beat well now spread on a greased tray & smoothen top cut when firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright