Sunday, 5 October 2008

LIME TEA


There are times when I want something hot, but nothing heavy, no tea thank you, I turn to lime tea. It’s simple, fast and easily adaptable. I use


1 cup water
5-6 springs of mint/pudina
Sugar as per taste
1/8 inch Ginger (optional)


4-5 grains of tea
1 lemon

Boil water with the sugar, ginger and tea.
Add the mint leaves and leave covered for 10 minutes.
Squeeze the lime.
Strain in your glass.


You could chill it also, I have tried making ice cubes out of this tea it is very messy. Maybe you should have an ice tray for tea cubes only. If you have the patience try making thin slices of the lime and freezing in the cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright