Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Sev Batata Puri


Like I have said any kind of chat invokes frenzy at home. My kids worship chat and can’t get enough of it. Basically chat is made at the end of the week as by then I am fed up with cooking. Sev batata puri and bhel are perennial favourites.

For Sev Batata puri

1 packet of readymade puris
3 potatoes boiled and diced fine.
1 cup boondi
Sev
salt
Coriander
Tamarind chutney
Green chutney
Dates chutney


Mix the potatoes with salt and a 1 tsp each of all the 3 chutney.
Make holes in all the puris and stuff the filling of potatoes.
Decorate with the chutney, sev and coriander.
Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright