Friday, 12 November 2010

Eggless Oats Cookies



Egg-less oats cookies




This is a variation of this recipe where in I had promised myself that I will smuggle in a few oats and I did it. Not one person who tried them out, that includes my elder daughter's college mates.

Ingredients:

1 cup whole wheat flour

1 cup Bombay Rava, roasted

½  cup besan


1 cup oats, heat a little for ½ a minute in the microwave ground with 10 almonds

1 cup ghee

1 cup sugar


1tsp baking powder

3 tblsps curd   

 3 tsp cocoa powder

¼ tsp instant coffee

Method:


1.  Mix all the ingredients to form soft dough. This I did in the morning.
2.  Cover the bowl with the dough with a cling film and put in the fridge.
3.  In the evening pre heat the oven at 180°C.
 4. Line the microwave turn table with foil   make balls about the size of pedas ( I made 18 balls)

5. Decorate the cookie with cashew nut pieces. arrange on the turntable with the distance of about an inch
6. Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes or till golden brown.

I an sending this to Manjula's Kitchen or her Egg-less cookie contest.

  

5 comments:

  1. Hey Archana,

    Those cooking look awesome..I also need to post oats cookies...Lying in draft...;)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww... looks super cute and delicious.. thanks for the recipe :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright