Sunday, 19 December 2010

Grilled Sandwich


My younger daughter, Akanksha, carries breakfast to school. So everyday is a big problem if I give her something like jam toast she does not like it. Cheese toast is also a no-no but she loves grilled sandwiches.
At home she is willing to eat it as open toast but in school she carries it as grilled sandwich.
Ingredients:
To make the filling
½ cup rava
½ green capsicum
½ red capsicum
1 cup cabbage, grated
¼ cup Cauliflower, grated
1 carrot
1 cube of cheese, grated
1/2  cup cream
Salt
sugar(optional)
 I tblspn tomato sauce
Coriander
Sliced bread















Method:
1.       Mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
2.       Stand the mixture for at least ½ an hour.
3.       Spread on the bread slice if you are making a sandwich put another slice and grill for a open sandwich put on a lightly greased tava and fry only one side.
4.       Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.




3 comments:

  1. Wow feel like grabbing the sandwich, extremely inviting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...feel like grabbing some sandwiches over! Hehe, hope your daughter don't mind ;)

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my kitchen ya! I have no problem with that, infact I'm glad that my kitchen could give an idea to others :)

    Regards to your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright