My SIL makes this cake very often. It's very simple, tasty, and can be made out of ingredients available at home. Her instructions are also simple but I have tried to put some standard measures.
1 packet of glucose biscuits the one that costs Rs.10/- only (190 grams).
3 dav sugar (dav is a serving spoon for daal substitute with 190 grams)
2 tblspns Drinking chocolate
2 tblspns cocoa
220 ml milk
1 sachet of Eno's fruit salt (5 grams)
- Grease a bowl/ tray about 6x3 inches.
- Grind the biscuits, sugar cocoa and drinking chocolate to a fine powder.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add 200 ml milk and make a batter. Mix well.
- In the remaining milk add the fruit salt and mix immediately in the batter.
- Mix well. Transfer in the greased bowl/tray.
- Microwave for 10 minutes or, till the cake leaves the sides of the bowl or till a knife inserted in the cake comes out dry.
P.S. the beauty of the cake is you can add 10-12 almonds, cashewnuts . I generally add it in the mixer to avoid the complaints galore.
You can use any biscuit only the sugar and flavouring will have to be changed accordingly.
Bake it as a regular cake in the oven also its divine.