Saturday, 19 February 2011

Sweet Potato Chaat


After seeing all the chaat recipes that we posted for the 7-Day Blogging Marathon I wanted to eat Chaat desperately. Matters were not helpful at home because my kids were around and saw the pictures.  You get the big picture?
My husband who had travelled out of Panaji came home with a packet of sweet potatoes, rather baby sweet potatoes.
A few I cut into quartes and boiled in salt water. Decorated with Tamarind Chutney, Dates Chutney, red chilli powder and Chaat masala.
Have  a look.

2 comments:

  1. That super fast chutney looks simply mouthwatering.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now My mouth is watering for some chat... :-)

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright