Wednesday, 9 February 2011

The Best Food I have Blogged about 2010




I had promised my self that I will not wait for the last minute but post my post for Smitha's Event. But kept postponing it. Sorry Smitha!!


Anyway here is the picture of the best food I have blogged about 


It was sheer panic when I could not find this pasta recipe at Priya's place as I had not bookmarked or copied it or even mailed it. Guest were expected for the B'day party and my daughter's friend were waiting for PASTA.I just made it! Improvised at every step,got on everyones nerves! BUT the highlight was when my FIL tried it(he does not like this kind of stuff) and told me it was good! It is the best award I have received!!

Delicious Pasta Springs 


Theme: Best Food I have Eaten or Blogged About! Bye Bye 2010, Welcome 2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi Archana...thanx for posting it dear! it looks lovely...
    Can u plz send me an email with you name, recipe URL, picture and a small caption decribing what is is...u can check for details on the event on my blog!..send them ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright