Thursday, 17 February 2011

Mushrooms in Pungent Sauce

Mushroom in pungent sauce

I love mushrooms I can eat them anytime of the day.


  There was one packet of button mushrooms lying in the fridge and since my kids will not eat today’s vegetable of “ghavada and vanga” I decided to make it today.

Now by the time I decided to make this mushroom I was tired and wanted to get out of the kitchen. So this had to be a zat pat recipe.

Ingredients:

200 gram mushrooms
1 tblspn flour (I used whole wheat)
2 tblspn of pungent sauce (one would have been enough)
1 tblspn olive oil

Method:

1.       Wash the mushrooms and pat dry.
2.       Cut in halves or quarters as you wish.
3.       Dust with the flour and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4.       In a thick kadhai add all the ingredients.
5.       Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6.       Serve hot as an accompaniment with chapatti or rice.





9 comments:

  1. looks so mouthwatering and delicious curry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious mushrooms looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it so easy peasy with the sauce. Mushrooms look tempting and yummy.

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice way to prepare mushroom dish with the pungent sauce that was posted below. Loved the look of it.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy mushroom curry..loved this version :)


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright