I have run out of vegetables and when I went to the market today I did not like what I saw. So I am back to square one no vegetables.
Now I started wondering what I should make or order from the take away when my eyes spied 1 lonely tin of sweet corn cream style soup tin.
Long time ago I had reading in Snajeev Kapoor’s book about making some kind of spread so I decide to make vegetable. I just hope the family like it. The test comes dinner time.
6 cloves garlic
I tblspn homemade butter (you can use any oil/butter)
1 onion chopped fine
1 tin sweet corn cram style soup (460grms)
1 tsp of ranjka (it is a spicy, fiery ground chilli with garlic and salt)
½ a carrot grated
1. Heat kadhai heat butter. Crush the garlic and add.
2. When you get an aroma of garlic add the onions and fry till soft and translucent.
3. Add the soup can, ranjaka, chillies, salt.
4. Stir fry till the mixture is well mixed.
5. Add the carrot coriander and remove from flame.