Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Sweet Potato veggie(?)


As I have said that my husband had brought baby sweet potatoes a few got this makeover

and the rest ended up as thus.



Since there is no method or proportions to this madness just add what you feel will suit your taste.
Splutter mustard, jeera/ cumin seeds, methi/fenugreek in oil.
 Add the boiled sweet potatoes.
 Add salt, I used rock salt, pepper, dry mango powder, haldi, chili powder and stir till you get a nice aroma.
Serve garnished with coriander, tamarind chutney and dates chutney. (Since I had a stock out of both the chutney I served it garnished with coriander).

10 comments:

  1. never thought sweet potatoes will make me drool:)
    Fantastic makeover!!

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here archana....drooling..BTW about the paneer crescents give it a try....nothing will go wrong...baking is therapeutic my dear...need any help...all u need is just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droolworthy sweet potatoes, yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks mouthwatering...must try this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super...sweet potato is not my fav...so never buy it...but this looks yummy...will try it:)
    First time here...got a lovely space...following it...

    FunWidFud

    ReplyDelete
  6. innovative dish prepared from sweet potatoes...loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful sweet potato recipe, loved browsing thro' ur space and glad to follow u :):)

    Chitchat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blog and the pictures are great. I am a new blogger and ur follower too.
    PLs visit my site.
    http://rakshaskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright