Making something new everyday and the too something that every one enjoys!!
I just don’t know how to thank you my friends here, in the blogosphere, if that is a right word. I am sorry that I did not venture out to make new friends all these years.
Anyway I made Toppings yesterday after a long time not that it is difficult but time consuming. You can use any thing right from cheese to chaat on the biscuits. I used boiled potato, forgot all about using cheese so later I used cheese spread.
Monaco biscuits (Any salted ones will do I used Monaco for they are the size that my daughter eats with minimum fuss)
3 boiled potatoes, mashed
½ cups bread crumbs
Green chilli paste (optional)
1. Mix all the potato, bread crumbs, coriander, green chilli paste, salt and make soft dough.
2. Make small marbles sized balls and flatten them.
3. Layer Monaco biscuits with cheese spread.
4. Place the flattened balls on the biscuits. Dot with ketchup.
5. Grill for 3 minutes. (Optional).
6. Serve immediately.