Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Reposting For Events-- Healthy Snacks Grilled Paneer Grilled Elephant's Foot Grilled Baby Corn



Every thing that is tasty does not have to be unhealthy.


Try my Grilled Paneer Grilled Elephant's Foot Grilled Baby Corn!
I was surprised when the girls liked Elephant foot grilled and even Baby the Corn hater ate the Grilled Baby Corn!!


Reposting for Grilled Paneer Grilled Elephant's Foot Grilled Baby Corn for DD's event here

And to  Vardhini's kitchen who is hosting Fast food is not Fat food  started by Priya of Now Serving.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you archana for your lovely post!!!! this is extremely new recipe for me, and great to know that it's healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest :) love reading your comments!! This dish you've posted is perfect for the fast food not fat food event this time hosted by vardhini - here is the link
    http://vardhiniskitchen.blogspot.com/p/fast-food-running-roundup.html
    Big Hugs,
    priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love to grill vegetables and meat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love grilling vegetables and meat.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww.. this is one truly healthy snack. Never tried this, now I will :D Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the recipe and totally agree with you that tasty things can be healthy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big thank you to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So yummy and tasty. Very true about the myth where tasty food is considered unhealthy.

    Vardhini
    Event: Fast food not Fat food

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright