Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Carrot Salad


This is a simple salad that we all make easy & delicious. I love to carry this to work as it goes well with both chapatti and rice.

Ingredients:
2 carrots, grated
1 green chilli, chopped fine
½ cup milk
1 tblspn curd
Salt
Coriander



Method:
1.     Mix all the ingredients in the container that you will be carrying to work.
2.     The curd will set by the time its 1 O’ clock time for lunch.
3.     Enjoy!!
 I generally make it like this as my family does not like sour curds. You can make it directly in curds if you like.

Archana


14 comments:

  1. i hv never tried it with curd...i usually add lime to make the salad...this looks like a nice option too...more like thick raita...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple & refreshing raita :)
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy..This looks so delicious...I should try this soon...Thanks for your recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one!
    Here's the link to my Salad recipe! do check it out!
    http://crumpledchillies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks delicious and healthy I make carrot salad a little different haven't added milk in it before
    Archana thank you for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks simple, easy and delicious and even healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. delicious recipe with green ingredient and can be sent my first event http://yummyfoodintummy.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-is-green-my-first-foodie-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple and healthy salad, i too make this..

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright