Sunday, 28 August 2011

An Apology & Awards

I
   have been guilty of postponing things for quite sometime now. I am sorry but somehow I have been skipping checking my drafts folder. So I was quite surprised that I have not posted some awards that my friends Priya and Raksha had awarded me. I am terribly sorry; I have put these in my drafts folder and then forgotten all about them there are absolutely no excuses for my callous behaviourL! I hope they will forgive me.


So that explains the weird sounding title of this post.

Priya Srinivasan of Enveetu Kitchen








Raksha Kamat of Raksha's Kitchen



Quite recently Jay of Tasty Appetites has awarded me with these


Please feel free and pick up any of them. They are for all my friends (I hate distribution I don’t like to leave some out)!
  By the way 31st Aug is the last day to send me entries for my event  The Let's Get Stuffed Event!! Do send in your entries.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Archana
    tried somthing for your event that didn't work as well as I thought :)
    regards Akheela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards dear:) Best wishes for some more awards... keep up the good work..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Archana on the awards.Keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hearty congrats dearie - you deserve these awards :) I am sorry I have not posted anything for your event yet - but I will repost my stuffed recipes for this
    Big hugs,
    priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on ur awards Archana..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never dear...Congrats on your awards..Keep up the good work

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate that you did do a post on this with an apology...very sweet...and nice awards!

    Chk out my Diwali Event:
    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/08/diwali-festival-of-lights-event-aug.html

    and On Going Event - Strawberry Desserts

    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/07/event-berries-strawberry-desserts.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Archana ~ well deserved!
    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards dear. that reminds me that even I have some in my draft to accept :(

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright