Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Chocolate Almond Cashew Nut Biscotti~A Sweet Punch Black and White Wednesday

Today is the 7th of September, my sister’s birthday & another Sweet Punch!

 This Biscotti is to wish her a Very Happy Birthday!! So sorry Chetana you do not eat eggs, but that’s very good for me I get to eat a lot more Biscotti!!


This Sweet Punch almost did not reach the oven. Since I did not have chocolate & I kept postponing baking so I realised yesterday night that I had that it was the 6th September!! L

Finally I used chocolate spread that I was gifted in both the bakes. Yes when I finally made it I made 2 of these one with cocoa powder and one without & of course the chocolate spread. I am posting the pictures  one with cocoa powder as I forgot to click the pictures of the other as it’s all gone now. 


So the changes I made were 
 used 3 eggs instead of 2,
 chocolate spread all 110 grms in both
 in the one 2 tblspn of Cadbury’s cocoa powder
&  used 1/4 cup of cashew nuts and 1/2 cup of almonds.

Also next time I am going to do the 2nd bake for 6-8 minutes only to avoid the "well done"look.

This is my breakfast spread oats in butter milk, lime tea, boiled corn and of course Biscotti.

Here are the random pictures I took last night.

These have been clicked today morning.


 Thanks Ria for choosing this lovely recipe. I had fun making it.

Archana

22 comments:

  1. I loved making it for the blog hop and yours look superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. your biscotti looks yum.. Mine did not come out so chocolatty though :) I should try this the next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gopika Ram, Radhika, Toviewtoronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biscotis look awesomely delicious and fulfilling. Great preparation.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super...love the choco nut flavor..

    ReplyDelete
  6. love biscotti...yours look yum

    -Aarthi @munchmunchcrunchcrunch
    HLI-DATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely done biscotti..looks yummm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the way you have used a loaf tin instead of baking sheet to get the desired log. Great looking biscottis :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice bake & hey wishes to ur sis !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biscotti always reminds of the Indian version that we call Cake rusk. Ummmmm I just want to grab some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crunchy, tempting biscotti!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect Bicotti and the clicks are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Biscotti looks tempting and superb.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The biscotti has come out perfect, lovely bake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a good breakfast indeed! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so good. I like your version better than original recipe.
    because of that dark and crunchy texture.


    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chocolate Biscottis-YUM!!Glad you liked it--Thanks for baking with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's after 11:00 PM - could use a little snack. Would a breakfast biscotti work now? Please? Thanks for tempting BWW dish, Archana.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright