Monday, 19 September 2011

Virgin Mojito



The other day we visited KFC. We means my younger daughter and me. She loves some popcorn chicken and hot wings for a drink she wanted  Virgin Mojito!


I did not mind paying for the chicken but the drink it was a rip off! 60 bucks!! 



Was I mad !


 I can get a drink for all of us in 60 bucks I told her and they could have the blessed thing as much as they want!


So we brought a bottle of Sprite(it was the 2 litre one), some pudina/mint and lime in the super market after she finished.


After I came home in a jug I squeezed 2 lime and let the pudina/mint  soak in it. I discovered that if I had let it stay overnight it would taste better.


Just before serving mix the chilled sprite. 


I served it with a slice of lime .


The kids and hubby loved it.



Archana










18 comments:

  1. cool and refreshing drink, is this drink so simple..and they are charging 60 bucks ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Inspirational......Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could grab that glass from here ~ it looks so refreshing!
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Idea Archana!! you are making me jealous with all your cool drinks...
    will definitely try it as I have mint in the garden these days...


    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mojito looks simply refreshing and tempting after a day long work.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love this KFC drink. Will try it soon

    Cook healthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So refreshing and lovely! I could finish all those glasses in a few gulps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Refrshing & innovative drink Archana!!! Will try it out when my sis`s friends come over...They love drinks like these!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. how refreshing n tasty drink..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Refreshing and delicious drink..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do have an award to give you, please come over and collect it, thanks and have a nice day.
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this preparation dear. Feel like having it right now :-) Mint and lemon always make such an irresistible combo. Adding it to sprite seems rocking!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright