As I hopped around my daughter was next to me and that was the end for almost immediately I landed on her cake Molten Lava Cake which my daughter calls as Choco Lava Cake and insists on visiting Dominoes Pizza for just that.
I am sorry Vidhya but my hop was a bit too short lived for my liking she was adamant that I see no more recipes worried that I may change my mind.
Now that the cake is baked and consumed she will allow me to check out the recipes in peace (I hope)!
Girls you must try Vidhya delicious site.
For once I have not made any changes in the recipe (am planning on it next time I make it). That will be the 3rdtime I am baking this cake yes I made it twice last Saturday.
115 grms of chocolate
115 grms of butter (I used Amul) + 1 tsp for greasing 6 ramekins
1/3 cup sugar
¼ cup Maida
1. Pre heat oven to 180ºC. Butter the ramekins sides and the base.
2. Keep the chocolate in the bowl and keep in a bigger pan 1/3 filled with water, this is a double boiler, to melt.
3. Meanwhile beat eggs and sugar in a medium bowl till light and fluffy.
4. Once the chocolate has melted remove the pan from the double boiler and place on a dry kitchen towel (so that when you pick up the chocolate bowl the outer surface is dry). Add the butter and mix well till all the butter has melted.
5. Add the chocolate and butter mix to the eggs and sugar mix, add the maida and fold well till well incorporated.
6. Pour the mix till ¾ full and bake in the oven. Now here Vidhya’s instructions said 10-15 minutes lesser time for gooey inside. Do check it out for your oven.
Here is a pic of my first batch. I baked for 10 minutes.
Here is a picture of the 8 minutes or the moment I got the delicious smell of the chocolate cake.
Serve hot immediately with vanilla ice cream.
Can you imagine what my next dessert for a party will be?
Make this cake girls and relax and enjoy all the great compliments that flow your way.
Thanks Vidhya for a very enjoyable and compliments filled evening. It’s difficult to say what I enjoyed more the unanimous approval (which is rare, rarer and rarest in my family) or the cake and ice cream.
Linking this to The Blog Hop Wednesday #7
Sending this to Susan's Black & White Wednesday