1 cup curd, chilled
5 grms agar agar
½ cup water
2 cups fresh strawberry
3 tblspn sugar
1 ½ cups milk, chilled
½ cup whipped cream, chilled
1 tblspn powdered sugar
1. Hang the curd in a muslin cloth or in a fine strainer for the whey to drain out.
2. Cut agar agar in small bits and soak in water till soft. Then heat on low flame stirring till the agar agar dissolves.
3. Mix sugar and strawberries. Mash.
4. Add milk blend.
5. Whip the cream with sugar and curd carefully. Mix with the milk and strawberry carefully.
6. Mix the agar agar and set in fried in individual 4 glasses or in a bowl.
7. Serve chilled.
I am reposting this to send to Kalyani's Event Started by Raven Here