I would first like to thank all of you my friends for the lovely messages, prayers and thought that you have sent when I was feeling depressed.
I do realize that I am just a small pawn in God's master plan and he will give me strength in the form of you guys.
From now on I will take care of my health and blogging also for both are food for my life. They uplift me. I realize I cannot function without the other.
Long ago I had posted the recipe of sabudana khichidi you can find the recipes here,here and here but I had also mentioned that you can make sabudana thalipeeth. Here is what you will need.
3 cups sabudana/sago, wash & soak overnight with a little water
¼ cup groundnuts roasted, peeled & ground (you can use ½ cup or more if you want but I avoid as we get acidity also I do not peel the groundnuts)
2-3 green chillies (adjust as per taste), chopped fine
Juice of ½ lemon or 1/2 cup curd
½ tsp Sugar
2 tblspn coconut
1 tsp jeera seeds
3-4 tblspn milk
2-3 potatoes boiled and grated
Salt as per taste
Coriander, chopped fine
Ghee as needed
1. Mix all the ingredients except the ghee to soft dough.
2. On a non stick tava take a tennis ball of the dough and flatten.
3. Make a hole in the centre and add 2-3 tsp of ghee and fry on low heat covered till one side is done.
4. Turn over and fry the other side.
5. Serve hot.
6. Repeat with the rest of the dough. Since the tava will be hot pat the ball on a foil, my SIL does it on a plastic and transfers it to the tava. Since I am not comfortable with either methods I use 2 tavas alternately, waiting for them to cool down.
Sending this Valli's Kids delight