Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Kandya- che-Appe


One recipe that had caught my eye long ago was on Priya’s Blog at Now Serving was Baked Pakoda.

And the wonder of wonders I followed her instructions the only place I deviated was( when I the kids got hungry and wanted immediate feeding ) I had to get out my appe patra also know  as gunpangala or paniyaram tava. 

They disappeared as fast as they appeared on the plate. Barely managed the pics.
Thus ends the story of baked pakaoda which turned into Kandya-che -Appe as my niece called them!!
Thanks Priya this one rocks!!






Archana





11 comments:

  1. Delicious ones..perfect guit free snack!!

    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie that was quick! Thanks we loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie that was quick! Thanks we loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so delicous..yummy snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deleted one of the entries. Thanks for participating. They look very tempting and yummy !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful and looks delicious !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds YUMMY..Bookmarked..

    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just in time to inaugurate my appe patra....Thanks Archana they look yumm and no frying is good for me. Loved this recipe.
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply delicious and yummy looking snack.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sounds interesting, perfect and yummy guilt free snack...loved it!!
    i too had tried pakoras with paniyaram pan instead deep frying :)
    thanks for linking to the event!
    Spicy Treats
    OnGoing Event:Show Me Your HITS~Healthy Delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so good, crispy and yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright