Prawn Khichidi is something that we all relished and consumed and this was an ideal side dish.
Yes I do eat and relish Non-Veg. food I just do not cook it. Like my friend Sheetal knows fish is my dessert. No amount of cajoling on her part can make me eat it first with my rice or chapatti. So she calls me all kinds of feline names but just for the awesome fish she brings for me I just let it slide by. Ha-ha!!
2 cups cauliflower, chopped in fine pieces
1 tblsp roasted peanut powder (optional)
2 green chillies, chopped fine (I generally just slit them)
1 ½ cups curd
Coriander, chopped fine
Red capsicum a few pieces for garnish
1. Soak the cauliflower in salted water for some time. I generally add a tsp of turmeric too.
2. Drain the cauliflower and parboil them with very little water and some salt. Set aside to cool.
3. Beat the curds; add the green chilies and peanut powder if using it.
4. Add the cauliflower, mix a check the salt.
5. Serve chilled garnished with the capsicum and coriander.