Monday, 2 April 2012

Triple Schezwan ~Guest Post


When Nupur asked me to guest post for her I was honoured, pleased & proud that I have finally arrived.

Arrived on the blogging scene!! Yea!!!!

From the time I stated my place as an online  diary for my experiments, where my brother kept on pestering me to post pictures to now that is quite a journey.
From the few tremulous steps where my brother kept on guiding me every step to now (he does check out things for me, answers my queries, why should I search when he can easily answer).I have become more independent I don’t follow his suggestions at all!! Ha-ha!! His ideas are wonderful but I do not have the time to put them in practice immediately will work on them slowly.

Is that all? No,do check out Nupur’s U K Rasoi where she chronicles her travels as she says “mediocre to food lover”, my current favourites  to name a few are

Scrambled cauliflower stir fry
Paneer masladaar
Brown rice idli
Herb Polenta with chili tomato

Not to say anything about her beautiful pictures.
Thanks Nupur  it was a pleasure.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Yummy noodles...I luv UK rasoi too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!!!a lot of hard work has gone into it i can see!!!next time i am down this is definitely on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this flavors

    visit @my blog for my ongoing event in ur free time
    Ongoing Event--Jump'N Jive @ Icypritz
    Preeti's Kitchen Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious recipe..yummy yum guest post!!
    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the guest post dear..i have already seen the post at Nupur's space..excellent one dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great recipe...love this meal. congrats on your first guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice Archana.. thnx for linking to my event .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just read ur guest post.. good one archana :).. i love it absolutely :)

    Ongoing Event : WTML

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, wat an inviting platter, makes me hungry..running to Nupur's space to read ur guest post Archana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow sounds amazing! Wish to have some now :) Looks so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy looking noodles, visited nupur's space for recipe

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright