Sunday, 22 July 2012

Mango Shake


One of my favorites drink is Mango milkshake. But I hardly make it. Why?  I am the only one who relishes it.

I live with a mango hater; another will eat only mangoes that are cut and one who will only suck on the mango.

Now I am someone who will eat mango in any form, from ice cream to cut them or suck on them. Result I never make mango shake.

But this summer, when we were supposed to go out of station I wanted to clear the fridge, read finish the mango ice cream and ½ mango in the fridge. The burden to do so was on me!!

What better way than to combine the two.

So the mango the ice cream about 1 scoop and 1 cup milk went in the mixer and was blended.

Enjoyed the shake so much!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Archana ,

    Mango Milkshake Looks Delicious !!!

    Neat presentation :))

    Keep on Dear....

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the glass with milk shake make me want it.There are half a dozen mangoes before me but someone will have to make it. I like to eat it in any form save sucking it with juice dripping on chin and elbows.Ghastly sight, it is, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creamy & irresistible!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious and tempting mango shake. Wonderfully prepared.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite :) it looks creamy and no doubt delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice and looks tempting...

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mango milkshake looks delicious and creamy... beautiful presentation..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admired your helpful words. Top class contribution. I really hope you’ll write more. I'll continue looking for.
    Mango producers in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admired your helpful words. Top class contribution. I really hope you’ll write more. I'll continue looking for.
    Mango producers in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright