Thursday, 20 September 2012

A Visit Home

Happy Ganesh to all. I meant to post this yesterday but we went down to Dharwad, my hometown to my father.

Its my mothers's death anniversary today.

I am grateful for to all my blog friends for all your support these days. You never failed to visit me  and leave encouraging comments.

I never did realise how much I wanted to go home.

 It was colouring all my activities, maybe I could not write because of this. Now even after all my drafts are lost because my laptop crashed I am at peace. Hope to start writing once again and taking new pics to for they are all lost.

Thanks a million for just being there.

All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First
  Photobucket

3 comments:

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright