Saturday, 1 September 2012

Fast Food Not Fat Food~ Oil/butter Challenge


It’s very busy times at The Mad Scientist’s this September for I am hosting another event the one my kids love and so do I.
 For they get their fast food but on my terms “Healthy”!
 Yes, from 1st Sept to 15th Oct’12 once again,  I am guest hosting Priya of Now Serving’s “Fast Food not Fat Food “the abbreviation is FFNF.

 Once again as I had guest hosted it for the same period last year too if I do so next year it will be my hat trick!! Priya are you listening?

 To make it more interesting or challenging this time Priya and I have decided to restrict the amount of oil/butter.

 So ladies do check out   FFNFF - The 2 Teaspoons of Oil/Butter Challenge!
Event Rules
·       Only 2 teaspoon of oil/butter please.
·       Only vegetarian entries - Not even eggs please! 
·         A healthy version does NOT mean a less appealing version.
·         Up to 3 entries - all blogged during this period.
·        Recipe can be your new innovative concoction or
·          It could be a recipe that you have been meaning to try out or have bookmarked One sentence at least to explain how your recipe is healthier is a  MUST
·         Use the Logo on your blog and link back to my blog here and Priya’s place.
 


Use the linky to link your recipes or mail me your entries to themadscientistskitchen@gmail.com. I would like to know you better so please use thisformat  
Your Name:
Your Dish:
Your Blogs Name:
Post URL:
Picture of your dish (400 px please):


All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First
  Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Arch, I will back this up with an announcement on my blog too _ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arch, I will post this on my blog as well - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi archana, how's your kitchen doing. this a big challenge. all the best as a host... you always get great response.. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Event, Archana. Happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting and healthy event!!! Submitted my first entry.. hoping more to come

    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice event. happy hosting. will try to send in..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I goofed up while trying to link my post :( Could you correct the dish name? It should be Theplas based Rolls not kpks.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I goofed up while trying to link my post :( Could you correct the dish name? It should be Theplas based Rolls not kpks.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very conservative with less oil/butter, so most of my recipes like that n expected such a healthy event, thanks Archana for making this happen. I linked few of my recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very conservative with less oil/butter, so most of my recipes like that n expected such a healthy event, thanks Archana for making this happen. I linked few of my recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I goofed up while trying to link my post :( Could you delete the dish name Kumror Chakka (31) I have added another entry 32, and linked back.

    Happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright