It’s very busy times at The Mad Scientist’s this September for I am hosting another event the one my kids love and so do I.
For they get their fast food but on my terms “Healthy”!
Yes, from 1st Sept to 15th Oct’12 once again, I am guest hosting Priya of Now Serving’s “Fast Food not Fat Food “the abbreviation is FFNF.
Once again as I had guest hosted it for the same period last year too if I do so next year it will be my hat trick!! Priya are you listening?
To make it more interesting or challenging this time Priya and I have decided to restrict the amount of oil/butter.
So ladies do check out FFNFF - The 2 Teaspoons of Oil/Butter Challenge!
· Only 2 teaspoon of oil/butter please.
· Only vegetarian entries - Not even eggs please!
· A healthy version does NOT mean a less appealing version.
· Up to 3 entries - all blogged during this period.
· Recipe can be your new innovative concoction or
· It could be a recipe that you have been meaning to try out or have bookmarked One sentence at least to explain how your recipe is healthier is a MUST
· Use the Logo on your blog and link back to my blog here and Priya’s place.
Use the linky to link your recipes or mail me your entries to email@example.com. I would like to know you better so please use thisformat
Your Blogs Name:
Picture of your dish (400 px please):
All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First