The best days in life are when you are kid! School and Home, Play and Study, Eat and Drink added to this were Long Vacations!
What was the best part of vacation were cousins and visits to library. I remember going to the library at opening and coming back as the Librarian was hungry for his lunch. Evenings we were not allowed to go to the library as we used to come back late!!!
We cousins still remember our treks to the library and the way we use to discuss the books we read, the foods we read about since it was mostly Enid Blyton that we read we discussed frying eggs( a no-no in our family), scones, cakes, sandwich. Ah those were the days!!
In an effort to grip the grains of time that are flowing away as the days pass by Srivalli and I thought to theme this times Kids Delight to be Cooking From Story Books.
It need not be from Enid Blyton ladies you may cook from any story book that you read.
Right now my kids read Harry Potter so I may send in some HP dishes. The one thing that floors me in HP is ‘Pumpkin Juice’. How does one make it?
A small line saying where you got the recipe or the idea for the recipe for will be appreciated.
Here are the general rules:
· The event starts from Nov 16th ends on 15th Dec’2012.
· Multiple recipes are permitted.
· Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
· Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
· Only Eggs and Veggie recipes please.
· Please use the logo below it helps to spread the word.
· Recipes from those who do not blog are accepted. Please send me the recipe and the picture @firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Bloggers may add their links to the linky below.
All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First