Friday, 16 November 2012

Announcing Kid's Delight ~ Story Book Special


The best days in life are when you are kid! School and Home, Play and Study, Eat and Drink added to this were Long Vacations!

What was the best part of vacation were cousins and visits to library. I remember going to the library at opening and coming back as the Librarian was hungry for his lunch. Evenings we were not allowed to go to the library as we used to come back late!!!

We cousins still remember our treks to the library and the way we use to discuss the books we read, the foods we read about since it was mostly Enid Blyton that we read we discussed frying eggs( a no-no in our family), scones, cakes, sandwich. Ah those were the days!!

In an effort to grip the grains of time that are flowing away as the days pass by Srivalli and I thought to theme this times Kids Delight to be Cooking From Story Books.
It need not be from Enid Blyton ladies you may cook from any story book that you read.
Right now my kids read Harry Potter so I may send in some HP dishes. The one thing that floors me in HP is ‘Pumpkin Juice’. How does one make it?

A small line saying where you got the recipe or the idea for the recipe for will be appreciated.
Here are the general rules:
·        The event starts from Nov 16th ends on 15th Dec’2012.
·        Multiple recipes are permitted.
·        Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
·       Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
·       Only Eggs and Veggie recipes please.
·        Please use the logo below it helps to spread the word.
·        Recipes from those who do not blog are accepted. Please send me the recipe and the picture @themadscientistskitchen@gmail.com.
·       Link to this announcement as well as to Srivalli’s page a must.
·       Bloggers may add their links to the linky below.



All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First
  Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Archana, I am hoping we will get some wonderful dishes with some memorable stories..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thts a wonderful theme... Will defenitely try to participate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are keeping well Archana! Will try to send my entries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Event !! Happy hosting !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi archana, smart idea- recipes from story book- a witch's brew !! wonder how and wish you will come uo with that pumpkin juice recipe..ha ha.
    all the best and take care of your health.have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. found your blof today and am following.... what a great idea for an event; I'll see what I can camoe up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lovely theme dear , wud luv to participate...Happy hosting.
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. first visiting you blog..wonderful event...linked my post..taco salad
    http://foody-buddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! tried to link my post here.. doesn't show! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely contest : ) .I have submitted my "Rose Bouquet cupcakes"recipe.Happy hosting !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi ,
    iam here through events and round ups.. i have linked one of my recipe..happy to be a part of your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just I linked my recipe
    http://cookbookjaleela.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-own-event-bachelors-feast.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Hosting , I linked my recipe

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy hosting dear..
    BTW If gets sumtime plz visit my space n check out my new FB page dear..Thankx in advance.....
    Maha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Archana, linke 3 of my recipes here. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright