Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Kids Delight~ Story Book Special Round up

Stories that is what we listen to as kids first at our parents, grandparents feet, then we were introduced to books. 

And then it was an introduction to whole new foods. So When Srivalli and I choose this as our theme for Kids Delight I was thrilled and knew I would get exciting entries.


So let get down to the roundup dears as we are all eager to know what the other person loves in food in books.


So here it is all 

1. Stick Toffee Chocolate Blondies   Sweet 'n' Savoury




Served


15.Fruit pani puri by Desi Fiesta
Fruit pani puri
Blueberry Scone - IMG_0521
 
25.Snow White Pudding By Rani's Gourmet

26.Easy Peasy Pulao Vegan By The Yogi Vegetarian

27.Eggless Vanilla Cake by Seduce your Tastebuds
28.Sukku Kapi by Seduce your Tastebuds
29 Masala Oats Porridge by Seduce your Tatsebuds
30.Paal Payasam by My Cooking Journey

31.Spicy Fried Tofu by My Cooking Journey

32.Rasagulla by My Cooking Journey

33.Cheese Quesadilla by My Cooking Journey

34.Vendakkai/Ladies Finger Curry/ Okra curry(Okra dry curry made the South Indian style) by My Cooking Journey 

35. Carrot Tomato Chutney by My Cooking Journey

36.ChickPeas (Garbanzo Beans) Cucumber Salad(Mediterranean Style) by My Cooking Journey

37.Homemade Oven Fries (herbed) by My Cooking Journey


40. Butter Beer by The Mad Scientist's Kitchen.

Thanks all of you. I am sorry that many of your contributions I have not acknowledged personally. Please excuse me as... no more excuses just Sorry. But I appreciate all your entries and Thanks to you thisis an excellent event. I did not expect 40 entries. Thanks to Srivalli for giving me this opportunity and readily agreeing to this theme. 

Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Face Book page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. yummy delights...Join me in Fast Food Event - Poha in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection. bookmarking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the success of a great event. Happy to be a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post..
    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to be more serious and take part in more events this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely roundup and a great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright