Thursday, 31 January 2013

Guest Hosting Celebrate Love


Love is universal language!  What better time to celebrate love then now in the month of February when spring is round the corner of course Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, Holi is not far away?  Come join us Jagruti and me in the celebration of love.
“ Pyar sharto par nahi hota” loosely translated it’s in love you cannot have conditions but events do have rules so here are the rules

1.    Make any dish it could be sweet, savoury, can be starter or main course.
2.    ONLY VEGETARIAN DISHES ALLOWED.
3.    Eggs are allowed in BAKING dishes.
4.    Link Jagruti's event page and this event announcement its compulsory. 
5.    Use of logo is appreciated.
6.    Only entries allowed are posted between 1st Feb-28th Feb 2013.
7.    You can send entries to our email if link doesn't work (themadscientistskitchen@gmail.com) with the following details.
1.Your Name
2.Your Blog name
3.Recipe Name
4.Recipe URL
5.Picture of your recipe
Also non bloggers can send their entries to my email ID and the subject line with your name, Recipe, and the picture of your recipe.
So do send me your entries and Celebrate love
 




Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like myFacebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too! Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Nice event Archana,Happy Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my entries for sure!!! Happy Hosting!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Breakfast
    Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely would participate in this event.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Archana
    Thank you for supporting JCO. One thing we can't see your logo and few people are having trouble of linking their recipes..please can you check it out? Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice event dear, linking my entries.
    Happy hosting and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. posted my entry in here... :)
    http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hosting!
    Glad to participate in your event.

    - Nithya Govind
    www.nithyascorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright