Sunday, 30 March 2014

Mega Blogging Marathon ~Indian States


Hi! 

Surprised to see me here? Well so am I!!
                                                                          
 I did not expect that my Mega Marathon where we are blogging Indian States would be here. But then I have been preparing for it for a long long time and I had scheduled quite a few posts on my site. So why am I here?

I downloaded a post template to make my life easier and it has messed up my place so badly that my friend Srivalli and my brother both are unable to set it right. Srivalli whom we call Valli, by the way has been keen that I do not give now that the finish line is in sight. So I am back here. Feels good to be back here again!

So we are blogging Indian States here to be more precise food in Indian States. So for this whole month you will hear about different states and the cuisine there.

In my already scheduled posts I have given history and geography lessons, there is a healthy dose of civics too thrown in between as a garnish. But I have deleted those essays, no backup so here we are with a bare skeleton of food that makes diverse India.

When you go through all these posts you will realise there is definitely “Unity in Diversity”! Psst! This used to be the heading of my first lesson in History I do not remember which class but then understanding what the author had to say put me to sleep! Much to my teacher’s ire!! Stood out the whole class! That was the general way in which I attended school till my 8th STD!

Now if they had tried teaching me the foodie, way then I suppose I would have been hungry but awake and understood the lesson!

This series I am dedicating to my family and friends more specifically Asha and Swati for patiently trying out what I am dishing out every day!

The foods we have had were different, some interestingly tasty and some well need getting used too!

I will also like to thank Valli and Vaishali for had it not been for these ladies I would have never been here and the latter whom we call Princy called regularly inspite of having a schedule that will kill us mere mortals! Lastly my vote goes to all my Wastup friends they have kept me on my toes. By the way girls with this mess in the offing about my site I still have two states left.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That will be a lot of information in the end. Looking forward to your food series.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright