Saturday, 11 October 2014

Pizza Sauce

Pizza Sauce
 My friends gift me cookbooks, nothing new in that you will say but this one was something I never expected. The fact that Mahesh in his busy schedule remembered me and brought this book makes it special though he says it’s a take away I am happy with it.

Pizza Sauce

Ingredients:

  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 2 tsp garlic, chopped
  • 4-5 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and pureed
  • 1 tsp basil leaves, shredded
  • Salt to taste
Method:

  • Heat the olive oil in a thick kadhai/wok.
  • Add the garlic and tomato puree, basil and salt.
  • Heat and simmer on low flame till the sauce thickens.
  • Use as needed.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 45



Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Simple to make with pantry ingredients. That's a multi purpose sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright