- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 4-5 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and pureed
- 1 tsp basil leaves, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a thick kadhai/wok.
- Add the garlic and tomato puree, basil and salt.
- Heat and simmer on low flame till the sauce thickens.
- Use as needed.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 45
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!