“Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
These words remind me of that there is a shy new year that is peeping round the corner just like a demure bride. No one knows what surprises she will unfold!
So do you have some resolutions for the coming New Year? I did not have any till I asked this question! Now, I will have to make some for myself there is very little time for that but better late than never!!
But for now I will like to look back and try to enjoy the year that is gone by!! Look at what I have made right and try and redo things better, try to scale newer challenges.
Come join me in this round up for this year!
- The most eventful time was when I did the Indian Food Odyssey . I crisscrossed the country with my friends and learnt India once again all over again!
- Ambe che Sasav with the mango trees all blooming again how can I forget this deliclous traditional accompaniment!
- Chedder and Cheese Scones and Tomato, Thyme, Sage and Double Cheese I cannot make up my mind so I ma sharing both.
- We do stuff different vegetable but I loved this stuffed Pakke Pakke Tamatar.
- There are times when your family surprises you. Ukdiche Modak or Steam Rice Dumplings is one of them!
- In the month of September we had a whirlwind tour round the World and what an awesome collection we had. Its difficult to choose what I liked beat but I think these handmade Lengmans noodles were something I will like to try again.
- This home remedy for Lowering Cholesterol works for us you can try it out for yourself.
- You can learn from the all the time this Split Lemon Bread and the discussion we had on wattsup I learnt how to bake better. So this was needs to make it to this roundup.
- I relived my childhood with this delicious Kharwas/Ginna/Pos.
Wish you all a
Happy New Year and may all your fondest wishes come true!!
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming!back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!