Thursday, 26 February 2015

No Bake Cheese Cake

No Bake Cheese Cake
No Bake Cheese Cake


Okay I made the mascarpone  cheese !!

What  do I make from it?

When I made the mascarpone the option was to make tiramisu but I did not have the time to make the lady fingers that are used to make it. Okay you can make tiramisu with cake but then I wanted something different.

So the next stop was cheesecake. Pradnya’s cheesecake was an option, okay a delicious option; to hell with people who are commenting on me and my size I am going to have my cheese cake.

So I went to buy the digestive biscuits brought everything else but the biscuits. Around this time I had this “pink velvet cake” that was masquerading as a red velvet cake that needed to be finished.  So I was seriously thinking of a trifle. But Pradnya’s no bake cheese cake kept calling me back.
So I made a mix of both.

You can actually make this in a big bowl but I made it in glasses … portion control you see….I have to control how much others eat. J

No Bake Cheese Cake

Recipe Source: here
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup mascarpone
  • 1 tsp sour curd (hung curd) 
  • 1 cup whipped cream
  • ¼ cup icing sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • I pound cake
  • 1 packet of jelly of your choice set

Method:
  • In the glass add the cake crumbled.
  • In a bowl, beat the mascarpone with sour curd. Your cream cheese is ready.
  •  In another large bowl, whip the cream and icing sugar to form stiff peaks.
  • Add the cream cheese and fold it in.
  • Add the vanilla essence and mix again.
  • Pour this mixture on the cake base and let it refrigerate for an hour.
  • Just before serving add the cut jelly pieces.


Linking to Varadha’s and Srivalli's Kid's Delight.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#49



Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Easy to make but heavy on belt. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious layers Archana. Your kids and you ;) must have had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very catchy cheese cake, love to finish that glass rite now.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright