Okay I made the mascarpone cheese !!
What do I make from it?When I made the mascarpone the option was to make tiramisu but I did not have the time to make the lady fingers that are used to make it. Okay you can make tiramisu with cake but then I wanted something different.
So the next stop was cheesecake. Pradnya’s cheesecake was an option, okay a delicious option; to hell with people who are commenting on me and my size I am going to have my cheese cake.
So I went to buy the digestive biscuits brought everything else but the biscuits. Around this time I had this “pink velvet cake” that was masquerading as a red velvet cake that needed to be finished. So I was seriously thinking of a trifle. But Pradnya’s no bake cheese cake kept calling me back.
So I made a mix of both.
You can actually make this in a big bowl but I made it in glasses … portion control you see….I have to control how much others eat. J
No Bake Cheese Cake
Recipe Source: here
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 tsp sour curd (hung curd)
- 1 cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- I pound cake
- 1 packet of jelly of your choice set
- In the glass add the cake crumbled.
- In a bowl, beat the mascarpone with sour curd. Your cream cheese is ready.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream and icing sugar to form stiff peaks.
- Add the cream cheese and fold it in.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix again.
- Pour this mixture on the cake base and let it refrigerate for an hour.
- Just before serving add the cut jelly pieces.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!