If you are a mother this is what you hear on a regular basis! And if you are working mother then you get this message on a regular basis!
One pot meals are highly appreciated as they are quick to put together and tasty to eat. One of the many options is noodles, versatile and you can jack up the nutritive value adding veggies. My girls have somewhat, yes somewhat accepted that if mamma is making noodles they have to put up with the vegetables in it. They get a lot of marks for trying to get me change my mind about the veggies.
Here are the different noodle options I have Thai Noodleswith Spicy Peanut Sauce, Schezwan Noodle Dosa, Lengmans Noodles from Kazakhstan, Instant Gratification~~Maggi Noodles, Hakka Noodles, Noodle Cutlet.
This is my entry to Blogging Marathon where I am doing Bachelor recipes this week.
This is one recipe again from Good Food Magazine. I liked these as they use very little oil.
Noodles with Stir-Fried Chilli Vegetables
Time: 20 minutes
- 125g noodles
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup + 1/8 cup warm water
- ½ tbsp oil +1/2 tsp
- Small piece ginger, grated
- 150g mixed vegetables (broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, onion)
- Boil noodles as per packet instructions.
- Drain and cool them in running water.
- Add oil and toss the noodles. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the tomato puree, soy and chilli sauces with of warm water.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai/wok add the ginger and vegetables. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauces and the noodles and further cook for 2-3 minutes until everything is piping hot.
- Serve hot.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#49
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!