Thursday, 12 March 2015

Pancakes


Pancakes
Pancakes


The girls are crazy about pancakes!

They are crazy enough to make them themselves.

If you know my girls, then you know that it’s something   that’s  once in a blue moon….

In my drive to feed them more protein I keep on encouraging to make egg based dishes and this was what I suggested to them. An egg-less one is here.

Actually this one needs fillings to make up a great tasting pancake, fillings like marshmallows and nutella, personally I will prefer tomato salsa and cheese.

Pancakes

Recipe source:BBC Good Food
Ingredients:
  • 140g plain flour
  • 4 eggs
  • 200ml milk
  • 50g butter, melted
  • Oil, for cooking


Method:
First let’s make the batter:
Pancakes
Pancakes
  • Add the flour into a bowl.
  • Beat in the eggs until smooth.
  • Add the milk gradually beat the mix is completely lump-free.
  • Whisk in the melted butter.
  • To make the Pancakes:
  • Lightly oil a tawa/skillet.
  • Over a medium heat ladle some batter into the pan.
  • Cook for about 30 secs until golden.
  • Flip over and cook on the other side.
  • Pile the pancakes up and serve with your favourite filling.
  • The girls had it with chocolate sauce they made.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#50



Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!

 Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh the girls made it?..even better..very nicely done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have help in the house. The girls did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Archana is chilled for a change. Beautifully done they look super tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!The girls have done a good job Archana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we make pancakes without eggs? Seems easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pancakes with chocolate sauce, delicious..

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright