Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Setting the Oven on Fire this April'2015

The Blogging Marathon er’s  have had the lines buzzing as we have been preparing for the April Mega Marathon!!
And finally all the delicious hints and private message that have been passing around on whatsup will be out in open.
What we are doing this time is that we are all setting out ovens on fire and how!!
 I for one have had to call the Electricity Dept. as I managed to trip the pole fuse.  After that I have been very careful to avoid baking a lot of stuff on one day. :D
Anyway do join us and see the lovely and delicious bake. I have tried to reduce my bookmarked list this month and tried baking from my bookmarks.  But I am sure to have a longer list to try out after this month. But that’s about me.
You? How about you? Will love to hear from you and the state of your bookmarks.






Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the delicious bakes during the April Mega Marathon showcasing your baking abilities.
    Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright