Do they eat oatmeal when it’s disguised?
Then this is a recipe for you. These cookies disappeared in no time.
Of course I made quarter of the recipe below and ended up with the usual questions as to why I make tasty foods so little where there.
So you can “#FireUpYourOven" with the full measures.
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe Source: Here
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup curds
- 2 pinches baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- Cherries a few (Optional)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350° F.
- Grease moulds or cookie sheets.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten each cookie press in the cherry cut in two pieces.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Come back tomorrow to see what cookies I have for you….
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!