Hubby loves it kids hate it!
So the solution to my problem is making something new as often as possible. This recipe from Mir's space was too good to give up on. This week I am paired with Mir of The Schizo Chef for BM pairs and I am at a loss as to what to make. I am going Southeast Asian this time .
This was a new taste for us. As we have never eaten anything Korean... sorry we have eaten only Kimchi. That too I suspect is an Indianised version.
I have used in place of rice vinegar red wine vinegar.
Rest of the recipe is followed without any changes.
The best part was when the cauliflower and garlic was cooking hubby came to the kitchen just to see that I do not tweak the recipe.: D
Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry
Recipe Source: The Schizo Chef
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tblspns oil (I use rice bran oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tblspn water
- 1 tblspn vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tblspn toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add garlic and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, vinegar, water, salt, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add to skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook on medium high heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and stir to combine.
|Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry|
What else do we have?
Well come back tomorrow to see that…
Meanwhile today you can check my other friends
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 53
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!