Monday, 7 November 2011

Coffee Chocolate Pudding~A Sweet Punch



Sweet Punch for November was CoffeeChocolate Pudding!!
All my favourites in one Yummmmmmmmmm! 

You bet I have baked this pudding twice already. The pudding needs to be served with ice-cream  but both the times we have not had it with ice cream as one of the girls seem to be having a cold. 


The first time I served it with warm custard and the second time the girls had started on them before I brought the ice cream as their evening tea.

I will be baking it again on the 12th for small party and hope to serve it with ice cream then.

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cocoa
Pinch of salt
½ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp butter, melted
½ cup milk
1 egg, beaten
50g cashew nuts, chopped

For the Topping

1/2 cup Brown Sugar 
Strong filter coffee
3 tblspn Cocoa powder 






Method:
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. 
2 Sift together dry ingredients.
3 Stir through butter, milk, egg and cashew nuts until well combined.
4 Spoon batter into bowls / ramekins.
5 For the topping - sprinkle over brown sugar and cocoa as topping then pour over coffee(about 1/2 cup black coffee).Do not stir.

6 Bake for 20 minutes.
7 Dust with cocoa powder or cinnamon and sugar; serve with vanilla ice cream.( I did not do this).


P.S. Since I used Amul Butter I skipped salt.



Archana



27 comments:

  1. Breakfast time here in Rome, send me a slice, a huge one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks so delicious n tempting ...nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very yummy...Love this chocolicious pudding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee and chocolate my fav combo...yum yum..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tempting pudding,just drooling here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a delicious pudding..looks yumm yumm

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm...so tempting.lovely pink colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive and inviting pudding.luv this Yumm pudding

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks Yum!!! Send me a Slice here Dear.... I haven't dared to bake here in India Yet, this is inspiring me to bake one :-)

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowwww...yummmmm..Slurp,fingerlicking makes me hungry..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks nice, maybe next time even i will try to serve with custard and see...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! The pudding is so tempting! Love the flavours! So rich!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pudding looks simply awesome. Awesome preparation.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my ~ what a treat, truly delectable!
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really good..Mouthwatering dear..Thanks for the recipe .will try soon..

    My Blog
    http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow looks heavenly, no wonder u made it twice already!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow looks heavenly, no wonder u made it twice already!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Treat to eyes with the pink pudding on top, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow very yummy n mouthwatering pudding...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Coffee Brown and Pink is the best combo for everything..add chocolate to that...YOU are awesome dear.. Pics are very tempting and party on 12th will be an affair to remember!!
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super tempting pudding,just drooling here..

    ReplyDelete
  22. i really shouldn't crave chocolate this late at night but yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright