Happy Ganesh to all. I meant to post this yesterday but we went down to Dharwad, my hometown to my father.
Its my mothers's death anniversary today.
I am grateful for to all my blog friends for all your support these days. You never failed to visit me and leave encouraging comments.
I never did realise how much I wanted to go home.
It was colouring all my activities, maybe I could not write because of this. Now even after all my drafts are lost because my laptop crashed I am at peace. Hope to start writing once again and taking new pics to for they are all lost.
Thanks a million for just being there.
All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First

Its my mothers's death anniversary today.
I am grateful for to all my blog friends for all your support these days. You never failed to visit me and leave encouraging comments.
I never did realise how much I wanted to go home.
It was colouring all my activities, maybe I could not write because of this. Now even after all my drafts are lost because my laptop crashed I am at peace. Hope to start writing once again and taking new pics to for they are all lost.
Thanks a million for just being there.
All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First
feel very sorry for u dear...hope u feel better...
ReplyDeleteSYF&HWS - Cook with Spices
South Indian Cooking (SIC) Series
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to u n family!!
ReplyDeleteJoin my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
No worries..will see u soon..
ReplyDelete