Chocolate and Nut Fudge |
Chocolate and nuts and condensed milk this is an
amazing combination. My younger one who does not want milk because she claims
Mamma adds nuts in them( grinds and adds nuts mind you , as if I have the time
to do that) went gaga over this slices.
These are night pics again the ones I had to take as
the family was busy with Jodha Akbar
antics all the time asking me what I was doing.
Chocolate and Nut Fudge
Recipe Source: Cooking &
more by Tarla Dalal
Ingredients:
¾ cup
dark chocolate, chopped
½ cup
butter
¾ cup
crushed digestive biscuits
¼ cup
condensed milk
½ cup
nuts (I used only almonds)
Butter
for greasing
Method:
Grease
a 6” by 6” square tin. (See notes)
Mix
the chocolate and butter in a microwaveable bowl and microwave in spurts of 30
seconds. Mix in-between the melting. The chocolate has to melt. It took me 2
minutes.
Remove
and add the crushed biscuits, condensed milk, nuts and mix well.
Pour
in a greased vessel and refrigerate till it sets.
Loosen
the sides and invert on a tray.
Cut
in wedges and serve.
Notes:
The
recommendation is a square tin but since I did not have it I used a bowl shaped
silicone mould. Getting it out of the mould was a challenge.
Use
blanched and skinned almonds.
Linking this to Valli's 'Cooking from Cookbook Challenge -- August: Week 2'.
dark chocolaty..yummy fudge :)
ReplyDeleteHello hello I like your blog and wanted to invite you to be part of a new directory of blogs www.recipebyday.com recipe just born and we would continue to grow, it is very simple just register your blog would have to appear and the links to your recipes to visit you. A greeting and thanks.
ReplyDeleteWould love to gobble some..
ReplyDeleteWow Archana, pass them over pls..they are drool worthy!
ReplyDeletedelicious...
ReplyDelete