Monday, 1 December 2008
I make onion chutney many times it tastes good and I always have the ingredients at home. It tastes best with tahlipeth and homemade butter.
2 onions roughly chopped
½ tsp jeera
I tsp oil
1tblspn red chilli powder (adjust as per taste)
½ Grated coconut
a marble sized ball of tamarind
1. Heat oil add jeera and wait till it changes colour.
2. Fry onions till it softens a bit.
3. Add the coconut and switch off the gas.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Cool and grind to a fine paste with a little water if needed.
The Mad Scientist's Kitchen!! by Archana Potdar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://madscientistskitchen.blogspot.in/.