One of my favorites drink is Mango milkshake. But I hardly make it. Why? I am the only one who relishes it.
I live with a mango hater; another will eat only
mangoes that are cut and one who will only suck on the mango.
Now I am someone who will eat mango in any form, from
ice cream to cut them or suck on them. Result I never make mango shake.
But this summer, when we were supposed to go out of
station I wanted to clear the fridge, read finish the mango ice cream and ½ mango
in the fridge. The burden to do so was on me!!
What better way than to combine the two.
So the mango the ice cream about 1 scoop and 1 cup
milk went in the mixer and was blended.
Enjoyed the shake so much!!
Hi Archana ,
ReplyDeleteMango Milkshake Looks Delicious !!!
Neat presentation :))
Keep on Dear....
www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in
The picture of the glass with milk shake make me want it.There are half a dozen mangoes before me but someone will have to make it. I like to eat it in any form save sucking it with juice dripping on chin and elbows.Ghastly sight, it is, to me.
ReplyDeleteSo creamy & irresistible!!
ReplyDeletePrathima Rao
Prats Corner
Delicious and tempting mango shake. Wonderfully prepared.
ReplyDeleteDeepa
Hamaree Rasoi
My favourite :) it looks creamy and no doubt delicious!
ReplyDeletevery nice and looks tempting...
ReplyDelete-Mythreyi
Yum! Yum! Yum!
Healthy shake,yummy!
ReplyDeleteOngoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
mango milkshake looks delicious and creamy... beautiful presentation..
ReplyDeleteI admired your helpful words. Top class contribution. I really hope you’ll write more. I'll continue looking for.
ReplyDeleteMango producers in Pakistan
I admired your helpful words. Top class contribution. I really hope you’ll write more. I'll continue looking for.
ReplyDeleteMango producers in Pakistan