This is basically how my Ragda Pattis looks the next day generally.
You can check the recipe from here. There are times when I change my recipe but more about it later.
Re-posting for Blogging Marathon.
| Ragda Pattis |
This is how it looked at night.
| Ragda Pattis |
Re-posting for Blogging Marathon.
| Ragda Pattis |
Hi! First time here? Well
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!
Nice pictures. I see your original recipe did not have any.
ReplyDeletelooks yumm
ReplyDeleteMy mouth is watering here.. hard to resist to this ragda patties.
ReplyDeleteyummy patties and very inviting
ReplyDeleteYou are cheating very bad..there is no picture in your older post or did you remove it..lol..I would say the Ragda pattis look good at all times..nice one..and yes lets not talk about how we keep improvising on our recipes..:)
ReplyDeleteValli I will not cheat so badly, Surely you do not believe. I did this post as I wanted pics to the old favourite.
DeleteLove this chaat anytime and anywhere!!
ReplyDeleteLove ragda pattice and your clicks are tempting me make some soon.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite chaat items. Love it.
ReplyDeleteoh no archana am seriously drooling here :) mouthwatering ragda pattice looks so so yummy and tempting.. I have to make them soon :)
ReplyDeleteNice pics.
ReplyDeletelast photo is so inviting
ReplyDelete