My younger daughter, Akanksha, carries breakfast to school. So everyday is a big problem if I give her something like jam toast she does not like it. Cheese toast is also a no-no but she loves grilled sandwiches.
At home she is willing to eat it as open toast but in school she carries it as grilled sandwich.
Ingredients:
To make the filling
½ cup rava
½ green capsicum
½ red capsicum
1 cup cabbage, grated
¼ cup Cauliflower, grated
1 carrot
1 cube of cheese, grated
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup cream
Salt
sugar(optional)
I tblspn tomato sauce
Coriander
Sliced bread
1. Mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Stand the mixture for at least ½ an hour.
3. Spread on the bread slice if you are making a sandwich put another slice and grill for a open sandwich put on a lightly greased tava and fry only one side.
4. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.



Wow feel like grabbing the sandwich, extremely inviting..
ReplyDeleteLovely colorful sandwiches.
ReplyDeleteMe too...feel like grabbing some sandwiches over! Hehe, hope your daughter don't mind ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comments on my kitchen ya! I have no problem with that, infact I'm glad that my kitchen could give an idea to others :)
Regards to your daughter!!!