This recipe is something that my SIL, tried out long before her marriage. It can be made with milkmaid also, but, I like to use this recipe, as I don’t always have milkmaid at home.
1½ cups milk
¾ cups cocoa or 100 grms cooking choclate
4 cups sugar
½tea spoon salt
¼ butter or ghee
2 tea spoon vanilla essence
nuts
1.In a heavy pan mix cocoa & milk, stir till it dissolves over gentle flame.
2.Mix sugar & salt, cook over low flame till sugar dissolves. Raise heat & cook till it reaches soft ball stage( a drop put in cold water should form a soft ball)
3.Remove from heat & cool slightly till pan is cool enough to handle.
4.Add butter, nuts & essence. Beat well now spread on a greased tray & smoothen top cut when firm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment as it encourages me to do better.
Please do not leave any links in your comments I will be forced to delete your comment. Thanks.